|Experience||Minimum of 5 solid years of Cost Accountant / Cost Management in a Manufacturing Environment|
Looking for a management accountant with manufacturing experience
• Matric (with Mathematics and Accounting).
• Diploma / Bachelor’s degree / NQF level 8 / Bachelor Honours Degree /
Advanced Diploma/ Postgraduate / CIMA.
• Minimum of 5 solid years of Cost Accountant / Cost Management in a
• Computer literate – strong Excel skills and the ability to use outlook and
• Experience / Knowledge with SYSPRO System.
• Experience working with Manufacturing personnel on development and
analysis of cost standard.
• Excellent people management and communication skills.
• A broad knowledge of competitive marketplace information and trends in
the food industry.
• Willing to work overtime as required.
Other attributes would include:
• Ability to accurately prepare, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
(Financial & Sales),
• A good track record in the industry,
• An assertive, team spirited, proactive and hands-on approach,
• Ability to plan and co-ordinate all Processes,
• Trustworthy and able to work with minimum supervision,
• Professional, enthusiastic, hardworking, well-organized and able to
• Able to work with others and willing to contribute to the team,
• Problem Solving and leadership skills,
• Work at very fast pace,
• Strong personality with a high sense of discipline and organizational skills,
If you would like to apply for this position, please send transcripts with applications.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your updated CV
attached to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively contact Brittany Vorster on 021
180 4090 or visit our website, www.tumaini.co.za. Correspondence will only be
conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days,
please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)tumaini.co.za