Head of Safety Operations
|Salary||R1 300 000 – R1 100 000|
|Education||GCC / MMC Degree|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
An ever expanding Mining Company based in the North West Province, has a challenging opportunity for a Head of Safety Rustenburg Operations. The ideal candidate will develop safety strategy for the operation aligned to the business strategy to establish and an audit inspection function for ensuring compliance and reporting against the company business strategy. This is the perfect opportunity to add that cutting edge, mining experience to your career.
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
• Mine Manager's certificate OR Engineering Government Certificate of Competence (GCC)
• BTECH in Health and Safety, BSC Mining degree Safety Management
• Must have a valid medical certificate
• 5 - 10 years senior management experience in Mining, Engineering and Processing
• Pre experience in safety management (underground mining) is desirable
• MHSA is essential
• COIDA (compensation of occupational injury and diseases act) is essential
• Underground hard rock mining and Processing
• Fatal Risk Control Protocols
• Critical Control Management MUE’s
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your word document CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also contact Lee on 011 462 3019 or alternatively visit our website on www.tumaini.co.za. Please put your name and advert job title in the subject line of your email.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)tumaini.co.za