GCC Engineer – Surface Coal
|Location||Mining Jobs in Mpumalanga|
|Salary||R1 300 000 – R1 100 000|
|Education||GCC Certificate, Degree|
|Experience||6 - 10 years|
An open cast coal Mining Client of mine based in the Mpumalanga Province is looking for a GCC Engineer – Surface Coal. The position will ensure the maintenance and effective running of the Mining Operation and Coal process plant. If this sounds like you apply now!
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
• BSc Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent
• Government Certificate of Competency in Mines and works (GCC)
• Medically fit and be able to obtain medical clearance.
• Valid Driver’s Licence
• 6 - 10 years management experience in the Coal mining industry
• Opencast mining and plant experience with a GCC.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your word document CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also contact Lee on 011 462 3018 or alternatively visit our website on www.tumaini.co.za. Please put your name and advert job title in the subject line of your email.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)tumaini.co.za