GCC Engineer (2.13.1.) – Trackless
|Salary||R1 600 000 – R1 400 000|
|Education||GCC Mines & Works, B. Eng or B. Tech Eng, MBA|
|Experience||6 – 10 years|
My client based in the Mpumalanga is looking for a highly motivated and efficient GCC Engineer (2.13.1.) – Trackless, to support their operations. The Engineer will be responsible to ensure safety, health of employees (legally responsible as a 2.13.1.) & ensure efficient equipment operation and availability
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
• BSc Engineering/ Diploma/ degree or (NQF level 6)
• Electrical or Mechanical GCC (Mines and Works)
• 4 - 6 years operational experience hard rock mining
• 3 - 5 Years project management experience advantageous
• Operational experience in hard rock, mechanised underground mining
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your word document CV to email@example.com or you can also contact Lee on 011 462 3018 or alternatively visit our website on www.tumaini.co.za. Please put your name and advert job title in the subject line of your email.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)tumaini.co.za